A friend of mine sent this to me over Twitter last night. An anon over at /x/ posted this image, threatening to break what they called the "Seed Eater Code". I could only assume that the message referred to this image posted. Within lie seven rules or "ordinances":
"1. There is to be no recollection of its hunt, for it is its fuel and provocation.
2. There is to be no interruption of its hunt lest the hunt be turned upon the interrupter.
3. There is to be no attempt at avoidance of the determined hunting.
4. There is to be no scrutiny of its victims, their vanishings or their demise.
5. There is to be no graphical representations which imply its actuality or intentions.
6. There is to be no collective of evidence for its actuality or intentions excluding this set of prudently expressed ordinances.
7. There is to be no intended confrontation.
THE BREACH OF ANY ORDINANCES SPECIFIED ABOVE WILL, WITHOUT REASONABLE DOUBT, ALTER THE COURSE OF ITS HUNT. THIS PRESENTS A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE BREACHER. THE HUNT SHALL NOT BE DISRUPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IT IS TO BE MADE CLEAR THAT THERE IS NO METHOD OF PERMANENT EVASION. IT IS ALSO TO BE MADE CLEAR THAT THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE ORDINANCES OUTLINED IN THIS DOCUMENT."
Within the thread, someone posted my email address and commanded people to send me messages to alert me that this website is somehow altering the supposed hunt.
4chan is something to be taken with a grain of salt, especially /x/. This could either be a scare tactic or someone legitimately believes that these specifically structured rules can warn people of proper decorum regarding the Seed Eater.
However, it does leave something of interest for us to ponder - the words written upon the page: "IT EATS THEM"
On a different note: my laptop seems to be running perfectly fine. I'm unsure on when my main computer will be available once more, though.